Business Ethics – The Secret Of Success
Business is a profit earning activity and each business requires to be run on specific principles that are known as business ethics. Business principles are moral guidelines to be obeyed to run a truthful business. A specific code of conduct, behavior, norms have to be applied in sense to resolve the wrong and right business practices. Business principles need to be practiced and applied in all activities and aspects linked with our business.
The various guidelines to be practiced for an ethical business are as follows –
- A businessman should always respect country and state laws and run the business with all with permissions required to run one business.
- He should pay all charges, taxes to government on time with honesty. The taxes that government to offer facilities to its citizens uses businessman pays.
- Never attempt to break the rules or manipulate legal system to get additional profits. Never utilize short cut techniques and always go as per the book, and never boost corruption to make much profit.
- Always keep the firm troubles secret and never show information for monetary gains.
- The moment businessman gets conflict in business; on next step he should take right and clear stand.
- The human resources department of the firm should always check out the orientations, appraisals, staff grievances, trainings and many other such problems.
- Always be fair with you employs and first win their trust to run business efficiently through paying them good salary on particular time and offering them advantages.
- Be fair with your prices and don’t attempt to make big profits through overcharging your customers or clients.
- Never give excuses for delayed and less quality service and products you deal with.
- Your correspondence with all must never be personal however short, concise, and clear.
- Make all the payment on time without going in any lawsuit at any price.
- Your auditing or accounting must be governed by regulations and rules of country or state. Always keep record you’re your returns on time.